FaithPanda: COPYRIGHT DMCA NOTICE
If you believe that you or someone else’s copyright has been infringed by a User or User Content provided on this Site, you (or the owner or rights holder, collectively, “Rights Holder”) should send notification to us immediately. Prior to sending us notice, the Rights Holder may wish to consult a lawyer to determine their rights and legal obligations under the DMCA and any other applicable laws. Nothing here or anywhere on this Site is intended as a substitute for qualified legal advice. To file a Notice of Infringing Material, we ask that the Rights Holder provide the following information:
- Reasonably sufficient details about the nature of the copyrighted work in question, or, in the case of multiple alleged infringements, a representative list of such works. This should include, title(s), author(s), any U.S. Copyright Registration number(s), URL(s) etc.;
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify and locate the material that is allegedly infringing the Rights Holders’ work(s) (for example, file name or URL of the page(s) that contain(s) the material);
iii. The Rights Holder’s contact information so that we can contact them (including for example, the Rights Holder’s address, telephone number, and email address);
- A statement that the Rights Holder has a good faith belief that the use of the material identified above in 2 is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that the Rights Holder is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- The Rights Holder’s electronic signature.
Notice may be sent to us at:
Menelik Rd, Nairobi Kenya
PO Box 380-00510
Upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may temporarily or permanently remove the identified materials from our Site without liability to you or any other party.
©2019 FaithPanda.com. All rights reserved.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Baby Who Had No Visitors In Hospital is Adopted By Nurse Who Cared For Her
A baby girl who was born prematurely and had no visitors in hospital has been adopted by a nurse who...
Man Employed As Cleaner In Airplane Rises To Become Captain After 24 Years
A man who got employed 24 years ago as an aircraft cleaner at Air Azman in Nigeria has toiled and...
Christians Nailed To Crosses On Good Friday In The Philippines
A group of devoted Roman Catholics were crucified in the Philippines to mark Good Friday. This tradition takes place every...
Woman Gives Birth To Grandchild Because Daughter Was Born Without Womb
A 55 year old woman has given birth to her own grandchild after her daughter was born without a womb....
Are They Twins? Puzzling Tale Of ‘Identical’ Girls Who May Have Been Separated 19 Years Ago
On 15th of August 1999, a heavily expectant Rosemary Onyango went to Kakamega County Referral Hospital expecting to deliver triplets....